After overcoming a challenging chapter in my family’s story, I have become prepossessed with the idea of disaster-proofing my coaching business.
Because when you’re a business coach, you are essentially running a trade. When you’re running a trade, all sorts of revenue-depleting shockers could happen: an accident, a disaster, or a pandemic.
It is a scary thing to think about, but it’s also the reality for all of us. Yet, it’s okay to be terrified. After all, fear can be a productive emotion that can motivate you to put the necessary frameworks in place and disaster-proof your business.
Today, I share my obsession with helping business coaches look after themselves, their family, and their businesses. I highlight a few action points you should be taking to not only disaster-proof your business but also to scale from having a coaching job to having a coaching business.
I also discuss how you can redesign your business beyond merely coaching, mentoring, or teaching for your clients—all of which require you to show up to them—so you can feel more at ease in challenging times.
“Have a standalone, self-serve product. When you need a few months’ off because of sickness or disability, you’ll know that your clients and family are looked after.”Matthew Kimberley
This week on Book Yourself Solid® Marketing For Coaches Podcast:
- The importance of disaster planning for businesses and why it should matter to you
- The differences between having a coaching business, a coaching job, and self-employment
- Mitigating the dangers of self-employment for business coaches
- Why you need to have a savings buffer before you look at investments and retirement funds
- Contingency planning and operating cash flow for your business
- Modeling for the worst-case scenario
- Looking after revenue, every businesses’ best friend
- Designing the delivery of your business to ensure profit when you’re not around
- The power of creating self-serve information products and why they’re essential in your sales cycle
- What marketing independence and sales independence mean and how you can implement them in your business
Get More Clients in 60 Days!
Did you know there are five simple things you can do each morning that can help you get more client enquiries, book yourself solid, and skyrocket your bottom line?
My free e-book: Five Things You Need To Do Every Morning To Get You More Clients In 60 Days walks you through 5 easy, straight-forward, and effective marketing strategies that I recommend to every coach. These five simple techniques will almost guarantee you achieve increased impact, opportunity, and prospect flow.
So, if you’re ready to get more clients, reduce stress, and increase your bottom line, claim your free copy of the Five Things You Need To Do Every Morning To Get You More Clients in 60 Days by visiting my website.
Get More Leads, Prospects & Clients
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of Book Yourself Solid’s Marketing for Coaches podcast, the show that talks about marketing…for coaches. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe to the show and leave a review wherever you get your podcasts.
Be sure to share your favorite episodes on social media to help me reach more coaches, like you.