This is episode one of the Book Yourself Solid® Marketing for Coaches Podcast.
I’m your host, Matthew Kimberley, Managing Partner and Head of Licensing, Programming, and Marketing at Book Yourself Solid® Worldwide.
I help coaches and small business owners sell more of their amazing services and generate greater profits through strategic business counseling.
So, I have over two decades of experience in international sales and advisory roles and have helped countless solopreneurs, start-ups, and large organizations to scale their businesses beyond their wildest dreams.
In this episode, I dig into who I am, why I decided to start the Marketing for Coaches podcast, and what you can expect from listening to each episode.
You’ll find out what the Book Yourself Solid® program is and how it helps coaches, entrepreneurs and solopreneurs attract more clients and grow their service-based organizations.
So, I explain what inspired me to finally launch the Marketing for Coaches podcast and how each episode is designed to help coaches and consultants ‘tip the scales’ to grow their coaching businesses.
Then, I also discuss how you can join the Book Yourself Solid® coaching family as well as how you can help co-create future podcast episodes.
“Nobody goes into business as a coach in order to sweat and grind and get beaten up by the market.”
This week on Book Yourself Solid® Marketing For Coaches Podcast:
- What the Book Yourself Solid® program is, how it helps entrepreneurs, and how I got involved with the program
- Why I decided to launch this podcast and how it can help coaches build successful coaching businesses
- My previous experience before discovering the Book Yourself Solid® system
- What you can expect from each episode and how you can help co-create future episodes
- Get a F*cking Grip: How to Get Your Life Back on Track
- Book Yourself Solid® Licensing
- Email me: [email protected]
Already hungry for more episodes? Check out the next three right here:
- How I Got My First Coaching Client
- A Red Velvet Rope Policy For Your Coaching Business
- Time Management For Coaches
Get More Leads, Prospects & Clients
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of Book Yourself Solid’s Marketing for Coaches podcast, the show that talks about marketing … for coaches. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe to the show and leave a review wherever you get your podcasts.
Apple Podcasts | TuneIn | Spotify | Stitcher
Be sure to share your favorite episodes on social media to help me reach more coaches, like you.
Join the Book Yourself Solid Facebook Group, follow me on Instagram and LinkedIn.