A business coaching franchise might not be for everybody, but it could be for you.
If you can tell that I am a huge fan of coaching as a profession, then I assume it shouldn’t come as a surprise that I believe anything that enables people to become coaches is a force of good in the world.
I wholeheartedly believe this, despite not going forward with a coaching franchise I considered years ago.
A coaching franchise is an enormous commitment that has various advantages and setbacks that you need to consider: whether it’s the right avenue for you will depend on several key factors.
In today’s episode, I discuss what franchising is and its prevalence in every industry, including business coaching.
I describe my personal experience with franchising and reveal the three reasons I decided against buying into a coaching franchise.
I illustrate the disadvantages associated with a coaching franchise, including territorial rights and its financial costs.
I also discuss why I chose the Book Yourself Solid licensing & certification and share an anonymous letter from a coach who explained why they needed to make their coaching franchise work.
“A coaching franchise is a fantastic opportunity for the coach who wants to get started. But be aware that it’s not a small commitment, nor should it be.”
This week on Book Yourself Solid® Marketing For Coaches Podcast:
- The broad umbrella of coaching franchising and their different advantages
- What a coaching franchise is and how to open your own ‘neighborhood McDonald’s’
- Why you should take legal counsel on franchising
- My personal experience with franchising and why I chose Book Yourself Solid
- The importance of looking for opportunities rather than just winging it
- The financial investment and commitment needed to buy a coaching franchise
- Fishing in the same pool and the issue with franchising’s exclusive/non-exclusive territorial rights
- Selling a ‘Whopper’ alongside a ‘Big Mac’ and why a coaching franchise might feel restrictive
- The training and support system that a coaching franchise offers
- An anonymous email from a coach who bought into a coaching franchise
- Why a coaching franchise might be helpful for you if you’re a beginner coach
- The barrier to entry to the business coaching industry and why it’s a good thing
- What makes Book Yourself Solid different from coaching franchises
Listen to this episode to find out how I got my very first business coaching client.
Get More Clients in 60 Days!
Did you know there are five simple things you can do each morning that can help you get more client enquiries, book yourself solid, and skyrocket your bottom line?
My free e-book: Five Things You Need To Do Every Morning To Get You More Clients In 60 Days walks you through 5 easy, straight-forward, and effective marketing strategies that I recommend to every coach. These five simple techniques will almost guarantee you achieve increased impact, opportunity, and prospect flow.
So, if you’re ready to get more clients, reduce stress, and increase your bottom line, claim your free copy of the Five Things You Need To Do Every Morning To Get You More Clients in 60 Days by visiting my website.
Get More Leads, Prospects & Clients
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of Book Yourself Solid’s Marketing for Coaches podcast, the show that talks about marketing…for coaches. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe to the show and leave a review wherever you get your podcasts.
Be sure to share your favorite episodes on social media to help me reach more coaches, like you.