Do you even need to send proposals? While they're important for the corporate markets that need everything on paper, I see proposals for coaches as a limiter on a coach's ability to sign new clients.
In my ideal world, coaches would not use proposals, but if you live in the real world there are still some steps you can take to make sure your clients agree to your proposals.
In today’s episode, I talk about ways to improve your proposals and share why I think coaches should not send proposals.
I teach you what to ask the client before sending a proposal and why you need to include validity dates on your offers.
I also give an audience shout-out to Divian Mistry for the wonderful review he recently gave on Apple Podcast.
“As a general rule, if you're providing coaching services, I think the ideal situation is no proposal at all”
This week on Book Yourself Solid® Marketing For Coaches Podcast:
- An audience shoutout to Divian Mistry
- Reasons for submitting proposals
- Situations where you don’t need a proposal
- When to sign contracts during the closing process
- Why clients need to be emotionally invested before sending a proposal
- What to say to potential clients before sending a proposal
- Clarification to potential clients if they don’t follow up on your proposal
- Website: Headache Free Automations
- Website: Podcast Network Solutions
- Book: You Can’t Teach a Kid to Ride A Bike, by David Sandler
Get More Clients in 60 Days!
Did you know there are five simple things you can do each morning that can help you get more client enquiries, book yourself solid, and skyrocket your bottom line?
My free e-book: Five Things You Need To Do Every Morning To Get You More Clients In 60 Days walks you through 5 easy, straight-forward, and effective marketing strategies that I recommend to every coach. These five simple techniques will almost guarantee you achieve increased impact, opportunity, and prospect flow.
Are you ready to get more clients, reduce stress, and increase your bottom line? Claim your free copy of the Five Things You Need To Do Every Morning To Get You More Clients in 60 Days by visiting my website.
Get More Leads, Prospects & Clients
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of Book Yourself Solid’s Marketing for Coaches podcast. The show that talks about marketing…for coaches. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe to the show and leave a review wherever you get your podcasts.
Be sure to share your favorite episodes on social media to help me reach more coaches, like you.