You’ve heard it before. In fact, you’ve probably said it time and time again to your clients: Your network is your net worth.
Networking for coaches is of CRITICAL importance.
As coaches, we understand the value of growing our network. After all, building a network is a powerful strategy for growing your business.
But, often, in the hustle and bustle of daily life and building our empires, it can be pretty easy to drop the ball on following up with the people in our network.
So, how do you build and maintain strong relationships with those in your personal and professional network? How can networking help you move your business forward?
And how do you create those deep connections with influencers in your industry that will not only put you on the right path toward achieving your goals, but also highly recommend you to others?
It’s all about consistently showing up – and following up.
Today, I discuss the concept of the Network of 90 and how the power of networking has impacted my career in the coaching industry.
So, I discuss why networking is the single most important long-term business growth strategy for coaches and how it can transform the way you build your coaching empire.
I explain how building meaningful relationships with influential people like Michael Port, Naomi Dunford, and Clay Collins has paved my path toward success.
And, I also discuss the importance of creating a system to follow-up with your network and how it can help you strengthen your relationships while unlocking new doors of opportunity.
“It’s much easier for us to get what we want for our business – and, indeed, in our lives – when other people are involved.”
This week on Book Yourself Solid® Marketing For Coaches Podcast:
- How the power of networking has impacted my career
- The value of using automated reminders to help you strengthen your relationships with others
- How building your network and strengthening your relationships can unlock new doors of opportunities
- How my relationship with Amy (Schmittauer) Landino led to my speaking engagement at Tropical Think Tank in the Philippines
- The power of combining your relationship capital with your effort, energy, content creation, and ‘showing up’
- Book Yourself Solid® Masterclass
- Super Connector Media
- The Unmistakable Creative
- The Million Dollar Coach: The 9 Strategies That Drive A 7-Figure Coaching Business by Taki Moore
- Black Belt Membership Program
- Amy Landino
- Youpreneur Summit (formerly Tropical Think Tank)
- The Alter-Ego Effect: The Power of Secret Identities to Transform Your Life by Todd Herman
- Delightful Emails
Get More Clients in 60 Days!
Did you know there are five simple things you can do each morning that can help you get more client enquiries, book yourself solid, and skyrocket your bottom line?
My free e-book: Five Things You Need To Do Every Morning To Get You More Clients In 60 Days walks you through 5 easy, straight-forward, and effective marketing strategies that I recommend to every coach. These five simple techniques will almost guarantee you achieve increased impact, opportunity, and prospect flow.
So, if you’re ready to get more clients, reduce stress, and increase your bottom line, claim your free copy of the Five Things You Need To Do Every Morning To Get You More Clients in 60 Days by visiting my website.
Get More Leads, Prospects & Clients
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of Book Yourself Solid’s Marketing for Coaches podcast, the show that talks about marketing…for coaches. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe to the show and leave a review wherever you get your podcasts.
Be sure to share your favorite episodes on social media to help me reach more coaches, like you.