Have you figured out your business goals for 2021? The new year is right around the corner, so now's the perfect time to map out what you want to accomplish with your business in the next 365 days.
It may seem daunting but by developing a plan, your sales, marketing, and system goals will feel much more manageable.
In this episode, I talk about the importance of planning out your goals on a quarterly basis. I share a method I use in the Book Yourself Solid Advisory Board to map out sales, marketing, and system goals for your business.
I also share what metrics to consider to help you meet and manage your goals. You'll definitely want to take notes on this episode!
“Don't let a lack of knowledge be a reason for not setting a goal to do something.”
This week on Book Yourself Solid® Marketing For Coaches Podcast:
- The benefits of quarterly goals and project planning
- Breaking down your sales goals into manageable tasks
- Setting ambitious goals vs comfortable goals
- Strategies to motivate you to keep working on your goals
- Marketing goals based on lead generation
- What metrics you should monitor
- Incremental improvements in your system
- Creating a manual on operating your business
- Automating aspects of your business
- Factoring in Personal life with your goals
- Project Planning
- Book Yourself Solid
- Single Malt Mastermind
- Profit for Coaches with Jos Willard
- Who Not Who, by Dan Sullivan
- The Alter Ego Effect, by Todd Herman
Get More Clients in 60 Days!
Did you know there are five simple things you can do each morning that can help you get more client enquiries, book yourself solid, and skyrocket your bottom line?
My free e-book: Five Things You Need To Do Every Morning To Get You More Clients In 60 Days walks you through 5 easy, straight-forward, and effective marketing strategies that I recommend to every coach. These five simple techniques will almost guarantee you achieve increased impact, opportunity, and prospect flow.
So, if you’re ready to get more clients, reduce stress, and increase your bottom line, claim your free copy of the Five Things You Need To Do Every Morning To Get You More Clients in 60 Days by visiting my website.
Get More Leads, Prospects & Clients
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of Book Yourself Solid’s Marketing for Coaches podcast, the show that talks about marketing…for coaches. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe to the show and leave a review wherever you get your podcasts.
Apple Podcasts | TuneIn | Spotify | Stitcher
Be sure to share your favorite episodes on social media to help me reach more coaches, like you.
Join the Book Yourself Solid Facebook Group, follow me on Instagram and LinkedIn. And for more exclusive content and great freebies, visit my website.