If you don't feel confident, how can you be confident when selling your coaching services?
For many of us in the industry, the picture of a successful coach is that of a radiant person brimming with vibrance and enthusiasm for their message and services.
One could even say that confidence is a critical part of a coaching business and, if you don’t naturally have it, you should look for it “within” you. But this could be a discouraging thought for anyone who doesn’t think they have it in them in the first place. My take on the confidence piece is that you can practice it by external means.
In this episode, I discuss how you can be more confident in yourself and your coaching services by cultivating it externally. I illustrate how confidence can help you scale your business and dispel some of the most persistent myths around building sales confidence.
I reveal the two types of confidence and explain why I would rather trust my life to a detached coach than an enthusiastic one. I also discuss the impact of having faith in your sales process and what you can learn from repeatedly facilitating a sales conversation.
“The cure for a lack of confidence is to get comfortable; the cure to become comfortable is mass exposure. Go out and expose yourself to more sales conversations.”Matthew Kimberley
This week on Book Yourself Solid® Marketing For Coaches Podcast:
- What we think makes the difference between a coach who’s crushing it and a coach struggling to make their first sale
- The role of the coach and how confidence can help your business
- The importance of client qualification and the Red Velvet Rope Policy
- The relationship between comfort and confidence
- Developing sales confidence through repeated exposure
- The pitfalls of relying on enthusiasm
- The two types of confidence
- Anchoring your confidence in a well-structured sales process
- How my experience with recruitment sales made me more confident to make cold calls
- The prescription for a lack of confidence
- How to Get A Grip Podcast: Emily Fletcher – From Vodka to Veda
- 10% Happier: How I Tamed the Voice in My Head, Reduced Stress Without Losing My Edge, and Found Self-Help That Actually Works – a True Story by Dan Harris
Get More Clients in 60 Days!
Did you know there are five simple things you can do each morning that can help you get more client enquiries, book yourself solid, and skyrocket your bottom line?
My free e-book: Five Things You Need To Do Every Morning To Get You More Clients In 60 Days walks you through 5 easy, straight-forward, and effective marketing strategies that I recommend to every coach. These five simple techniques will almost guarantee you achieve increased impact, opportunity, and prospect flow.
So, if you’re ready to get more clients, reduce stress, and increase your bottom line, claim your free copy of the Five Things You Need To Do Every Morning To Get You More Clients in 60 Days by visiting my website.
Get More Leads, Prospects & Clients
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of Book Yourself Solid’s Marketing for Coaches podcast, the show that talks about marketing…for coaches. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe to the show and leave a review wherever you get your podcasts.
Be sure to share your favorite episodes on social media to help me reach more coaches, like you.